+03 3318 3729

Wednesday 29 April 2015

Photos of Food Neatly Arranged by Color and Size

If you love food, colors, and neatly organized things, you’re going to love these photographs by Seattle-based photographer Brittany Wright. Her images often feature a large number of fruits, vegetables, and foods that are carefully arranged according to color and/or size.

“I’m working on my life goal of teaching myself how to cook everything and anything. I enjoy the science behind cooking and experimenting with flavors,” Wright writes. “I see food as an art, and an opportunity to do something creative.”














Related Search
Famcart Online Store
Buy Camera in Online Malaysia
Buy Canon camera
Buy Nikon Camera
Original Camera Online store

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Facebook Like

Follow Us

Stay Connect :


Fujitsu Battery